Baton Rouge’s premier kitchen and bath design-build firm is seeking to add a Designer/Estimator to its team. A working knowledge of 20/20 software, cabinetry, countertops, plumbing, appliances and related installations are required. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented with an outgoing personality, professional appearance and motivated to excel in design. Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential. The designer will interact with clients (home owners, designers, architect, builders, etc.) and guide them through our process from concept to completion.
We’re not looking for just anybody… we are looking for an all-star! If you think you have what it takes to be the face of a successful, ethical and highly respected company in Baton Rouge, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Construction Management
- Experience working with cabinetry and/or manufactured cabinet lines including sales, design, estimating, layout, presentation.
- Keep up with product knowledge of plumbing, lighting, appliance, cabinetry, countertops, and tile.
- Design, draw, estimate, field measure, jobsite visits, order products, installation drawings, and close sales.
- Possess a “Whatever it takes” attitude!
Qualified applicants may email their resume in strict confidence to email@example.com
- Salary commensurate with experience
- No Saturday or Sunday showroom schedule is required
- Potential for career growth and advancement
- Paid vacation and holidays
Hours: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.